360BIOCERT requires that ingredients are derived from renewable resources and manufactured by environmentally friendly processes. The 360BIOCERT standard imposes that a minimum of 95% of ingredients must be derived from natural sources.
The 360BIOCERT seal guarantees a product that is
– containing no fillers or microbeads,
– and must be bio-degradable as possible.
– Essential oils must be steam-distilled
– All plant oils must be cold pressed – not heat distilled
All products are produced according to the most strict cosmetic law, and follows the EU Cosmetics Directive’s ban on 1,328 chemicals from cosmetics that are known to cause cancer, genetic mutation, harm or birth defects.
As part of the 360BIOCERT regulation, we conduct research on cosmetic products and ingredients to address safety concerns such as:
– whether a cosmetic is likely to be inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed through the skin,
– how often it is generally used,
– how long it stays in contact with the body.
360BIOCERT moreover seeks and ensure a responsible work environment and environmentally sound manufacturing.
NO ANIMAL TESTING
No Animal Testing and No Animal Cruelty. 360BIOCERT endorsed products must not harm any animals in their making, nor can any of the ingredients be tested on animals.
The 360BIOCERT animal testing ban does not only apply to ingredients solely used in cosmetics, or to consumer safety testing. It applies to any kind of testing, which includes environmental testing and worker safety testing.
Animal Testing is still legal in 80% of all countries. In China, animal testing is actually a legal requirement, inflicting suffering and death on thousands of animals each year.
360BIOCERT have a 100% sustainable packaging programme:
– products are required to be packed in 100% recyclable material.
In addition, 360BIOCERT promote the following initiatives:
– Companies must strive towards continuous carbon footprint minimisation.
– Ongoing research into renewable materials and recyclable packaging.
– Reducing waste and making more use of recycling to benefits the environment.
Certified Organic Farming reduces your risk of exposure to pesticides, antibiotics, and hormones, and promotes the development of organic food and beauty products.
To ensure that manufactured products meet the 360BIOCERT requirements and defined set of criteria, a quality management team is part of the certification.
360BIOCERT certified products must be produced in an ethical and moral manner meaning:
– No Child Labour: We do no accept production in countries with risk of child labour.
– No Modern Slavery: We do not accept production in countries with risk of modern slavery.